Join us to uncover the trends that are shaping the future of HSE
In this webinar, International SOS and Enhesa will explore the most significant occupational health and safety changes the HSE community need to prepare for by 2030.
Our experts will discuss:
- what will the world of work look like in 2030?
- what are the main challenges that HSE professionals will face in the future?
- how will the HSE profession need adapt to the changing nature of work?
- what will be the regulatory and policy drivers impacting HSE in the coming years?
- what role will technology play in HSE?
If you are unable to attend live, please still register to receive the webinar recording.
YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY
You will receive your copy of the HSE 2030 paper after the webinar.