CRISIS SIMULATION MASTERCLASS
IS YOUR UNIVERSITY REALLY PREPARED
WEDNESDAY 7TH AUGUST | PERTH
Join our Crisis Simulation Masterclass for Universities. Reserve your spot and bring along your crisis management team to work through the training and scenarios together.
Led by our Regional Security Director, James Robertson, and Regional Medical Director, Dr Michael Wilson, you will be guided through a simulation exercise while learning how to utilise best practice risk mitigation strategies.
If you’re wondering whether this is the right event for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your university really prepared? Your university sends staff, students, academics all over the world.
- Would I know what to do if I couldn’t contact a staff member travelling overseas?
- Am I prepared to quickly communicate accurate information to internal and external stakeholders if an incident occurs?
- What would I do if a natural disaster struck near an overseas office?
- If one of your staff or students was unaccounted for – if they went missing – how would you and your university respond?
- Are your crisis management plans and processes optimised to work effectively during a critical incident?
- Are they practical, intuitive and ready to deploy quickly?